Caring for individuals with autism?
The Thompson Center and international autism experts will share the latest in autism care, research and education at our 11th annual Autism Conference.
September 22-23, 2016
Doubletree St. Louis Hotel
16625 Swingley Ridge Road
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
Featuring Keynote Speakers
Dr. Gordon Ramsay
Dr. John Maag
University of Nebraska
With three conference strands for Health Professionals, Education Professionals and Applied Behavior Analysts, this unique opportunity to connect with international experts in autism will offer the latest evidence-based best practices and research findings on working with and treating individuals with autism. Earn continuing education units while connecting with other professionals in the autism field from around the Midwest!
Conference Learning Objectives
- to describe recent advances in the causes of autism and/or other developmental disorders,
- to describe recent advances in the treatments for autism and/or other developmental disorders,
- to show an increase in knowledge about specific assessments and/or treatments for autism and/or other neurodevelopmental disorders,
- to demonstrate a change in the use of current best practices or to report an intent to change practice,
- to increase knowledge about the practices of other disciplines involved in the care of children with autism and other developmental disorders, and
- to report an intent to enhance interdisciplinary collaboration and practices that promote positive patient outcomes.