Call for Student Research Poster Presentations in the
Field of Autism Spectrum Disorders
On behalf of the MU Thompson Center Conference Planning Committee, you are cordially invited to submit a research poster proposal for the 12th Annual Thompson Center Autism Conference.
To provide current undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students with the opportunity to present research relating to autism spectrum disorders and other neurodevelopmental disorders at our professional conference.
Conference dates: Thursday September 21 & Friday September 22, 2017
Poster presentation sessions: Thursday September 21, 2017 from 12:00-1:00pm (following participant lunch break) and 2:30-2:45pm. (during session break).
- Submit the Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the primary student presenter
- Include all names of collaborators
- Follow abstract guidelines and complete all fields
- Utilize the provided proposal scoring rubric
- Certify that any work with human or animal subjects complies with the guiding policies and principles for experimental procedures endorsed by the National Institutes of Health
- Certify that all material must be the work of authors listed and appropriately referenced
- Disclose any real or perceived financial conflicts of interest
Submit your proposal by June 1, 2017 at 5:00pm CST to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification Date: July 10, 2017
There is no fee for poster proposal submission. Registration for the conference is required for presenters.
Once you submit your proposal you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt. If you do not receive this response or if you have questions regarding submission, please contact: Karen O'Connor at email@example.com