The University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR®) Center is hosting the TRTR 2017 Conference. This conference is a platform for information exchange among the research and test reactor community and brings together top representatives from government, universities, national laboratories and industry. Participants are invited to discuss recent developments at research reactor facilities, learn about design and construction of new facilities, and meet with NRC, DOE, IAEA and other officials as well as our many corporate sponsors. We invite abstract submittals from those willing to make presentations at this conference.
Technical areas include:
- Research and Test Reactor (RTR) Utilization
- Instrumentation and Control at RTR Facilities
- Operations and Maintenance of Reactor Facilities
- Facility and Reactor Modifications
- Handling and Use of Radioisotopes
- Reactor Safety
- Research Reactor Support and Planning
- LEU Fuel Conversion and Fuel Development
Procedure for submitting Abstracts:
- Submit your abstract here.
- Lead authors will be notified of acceptance by July 31, 2017.