How to Register
~ Registration Now Open ~
Registration is now only available online with payment by credit card or onsite with a completed purchase order.
Register ONE TIME only
If you register online, do not send or fax another registration form in.
If you mail or fax your registration, do not register online.
You MUST send your purchase order after registering.
- Day 1 (Thursday) Registration (Thursday, includes lunch) - $124.00
- Days 1-3 Full Conference Registration - $368.00 (includes Thursday session, lunch Thursday, breakfast Friday and Saturday, and lunch Friday, three keynote speakers, and all breakout sessions. Fee does NOT include Friday evening banquet or keynote)
- Days 1-2 (Thursday and Friday) - $293.00 (includes Thursday session, lunch Thursday, breakfast and lunch Friday, keynote speakers and all breakout sessions. Fee does NOT include Friday evening banquet or keynote)
- Days 2-3 (Friday & Saturday) Registration - $244.00 (includes breakfast Friday and Saturday and lunch Friday, three keynote speakers, and all breakout sessions. Fee does NOT include Friday evening banquet or keynote.)
- Friday Evening Keynote with Dinner - $39.00
- Friday Evening Keynote Only - $19.00 (dinner on your own)
- Day 2 (Friday) Only Registration - $169.00 (excludes dinner and evening keynote)
- Day 3 (Saturday) Only Registration - $99.00
- Full-time University Student Rate, Days 2-3 - $99.00 (meals included) Student # and ID required.
If you have questions about registration, please contact the MU Conference Office at (573) 882-9554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register:
Registration may be done online or by printing out the PDF version of the registration form and mailing or faxing it in. When using the online registration, make your session choices for each round of breakout sessions by clicking on the appropriate session. Only those sessions with seats available will be visible. If you are registering by printing out and sending in the registration form, please select a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice for each round of breakout sessions. You will be given the highest-priority session for which seats are available.
Register online (credit card or purchase order).
If you choose the purchase order payment option, please fax your purchase order within five business days to (573) 882-1953 attention Write to Learn.
Download a printable registration form and mail or fax to:
(Make check or money order payable to University of Missouri, include credit card number or purchase order).
REGISTRATION IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE WITH A CREDIT CARD OR ONSITE WITH A COMPLETED PURCHASE ORDER.
To use the fillable features of the PDF registration form:
- Open the online registration form PDF (link below)
- Save the blank registration form to your computer
- Open the registration form on your computer and fill out the form
- Re-save as completed to your computer
- Return completed registration form with payment as directed on the form. NOTE: Credit Card payments will NOT be accepted by e-mail.
Filling out the information while in the browser does NOT retain your information.
Write to Learn
MU Conference Office
344 Hearnes Center
Columbia, Missouri, USA 65211
Fax: (573) 882-1953
We will refund your registration fee if the MU Conference Office receives your written request by February 8, 2016. You are responsible for payment on purchase orders unless cancelled in writing by February 8, 2016. We will make no refunds after this date, but substitutions are welcome.
The Write To Learn Conference will be held regardless of weather conditions, and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. We regret that we must adhere strictly to this policy.
By registering, you give your permission to distribute your name and contact information to conference attendees and vendors. If you prefer not to be included in these distributed lists, include a written request with your registration for your contact information to be omitted.